• Bible Films Blog

    Looking at film interpretations of the stories in the Bible - past, present and future, as well as preparation for a future work on Straub/Huillet's Moses und Aron and a few bits and pieces on biblical studies.


    Name:
    Matt Page

    Location:
    U.K.












    Sunday, October 07, 2007

    Son of Man Seeking Intern Angels

    Spier Films, the compnay who has produced Son of Man (Jezile) are planning to release the film over the next few months, and whilst there's still no release date, they are seeking to take on a couple of interns to help with the launch. Unfortunately I've gone and left the details on my other computer so I'll have to add them below shortly.

    However, if you think you might be interested then contact me and I'll pass the information on to you.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home