• Bible Films Blog

    Looking at film interpretations of the stories in the Bible - past, present and future, as well as preparation for a future work on Straub/Huillet's Moses und Aron and a few bits and pieces on biblical studies.


    Name:
    Matt Page

    Location:
    U.K.












    Monday, September 24, 2007

    My Other Blog Wins an Award

    According to Dave Walker, the other blog I write for, rejesus, has won the "Most Successful Evangelistic Blog" award at the Christian Blog Awards. As there are various people involved with that site (and as I live quite away away from London where the awards ceremony was held), I wasn't able to be there, but I'm hoping our representative will post something on this in the next few days.

    I must admit I'm intrigued by the fact that whereas most awards were for "Best...blog", ours was for "Most Successful Evangelistic Blog". I can't help but wonder how they measured that. Anyway congratulations to all my fellow writers at rejesus and all the other award winners.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home