• Bible Films Blog

    Looking at film interpretations of the stories in the Bible - past, present and future, as well as preparation for a future work on Straub/Huillet's Moses und Aron and a few bits and pieces on biblical studies.


    Name:
    Matt Page

    Location:
    U.K.












    Thursday, May 19, 2022

    My book is out!

    My book finally arrived, 15 years after I first had the dream of writing it. I'm mega pushed for time today, but it's all very exciting. You can find out more my looking at my other posts here or my going to the Bloomsbury website.

    It's available in lots of the usual places including Amazon (UK/US) where it's been sitting near the top of their Historical Films Books Bestsellers list (in the UK).

    Labels:

    3 Comments:

    • At 9:18 am, May 29, 2022, Blogger Matt Page said…

      Thank Paul

       
    • At 5:10 am, January 09, 2023, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Do you sell autographed copies of your book? If so, how many we acquired one?

       
    • At 8:18 pm, January 18, 2023, Blogger Matt Page said…

      Sorry for the slow reply. Your message got caught in moderation and so I only just saw it. Yes I do do signed copies at the book's RRP plus the cost of postage & packaging. If you send me an email via the address shown here I can give you a clearer idea of how much that might be.
      Thanks for asking,
      Matt

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home