• Bible Films Blog

    Looking at film interpretations of the stories in the Bible - past, present and future, as well as preparation for a future work on Straub/Huillet's Moses und Aron and a few bits and pieces on biblical studies.


    Name:
    Matt Page

    Location:
    U.K.












    Sunday, August 22, 2010

    Alex von Tunzelmann on Radio 4's "Any Questions?"

    I've been a regular listener to BBC Radio 4's 'Any Questions' show for several years now, and, what with iPlayer, it's rare that I ever miss an episode these days. But I was particularly pleased to hear that Alex von Tunzelmann the historian who writes the Guardian's weekly Reel History column was going to be a guest on last Friday's show. I've only managed to listen to the start of it so far, but I thought anyone else who follows von Tunzelmann's work with interest might be interested to know. I'm never sure how much of iPlayer is available overseas, but for those of you who do have access to it (which may include people who don't normally get a lot of the BBC's output on iPlayer) you can listen to the programme here.

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home