• Bible Films Blog

    Looking at film interpretations of the stories in the Bible - past, present and future, as well as preparation for a future work on Straub/Huillet's Moses und Aron and a few bits and pieces on biblical studies.


    Name:
    Matt Page

    Location:
    U.K.












    Friday, July 30, 2010

    Temporarily Moderating Comments

    Some joker spammed me on 20 different posts over night, so I'm temporarily changing my settings so that all comments will be moderated. I'll release genuine comments as quickly as I can, but anything that seems a bit fishy will be ditched. Note to spammers: contrary to what the spammer in question seems to think, I'm not so vain that the brief, generic word of praise you cut and paste in before your 20 links to Rolex watches, will either a - make me think your post is genuine, or b - stop me from deleting it. Not even if you pay me exactly the same compliment 20 times.

    Thanks to all the people who do leave genuine comments. Apologies for the inconvenience.

    1 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home