• Bible Films Blog

    Looking at film interpretations of the stories in the Bible - past, present and future, as well as preparation for a future work on Straub/Huillet's Moses und Aron and a few bits and pieces on biblical studies.


    Name:
    Matt Page

    Location:
    U.K.












    Monday, March 08, 2010

    I Would Have Posted Something on the Oscars but...

    ...as it turns out I haven't seen a single one of the winners. I've been keen to see The Hurt Locker (pictured) for a while, and, as a Brit, I'm very pleased to see it do so well (particularly as it beat the megabucks blue-people-film).

    The only other winners I'm keen to see are Up (one to watch with the kids) and the Argentinan winner of the Best Foreign Language Oscar El Secreto de Sus Ojos (The Secret in Their Eyes) which doesn't even appear to have been released over here yet. I'll have to ask my sister-in-law if she's seen it yet.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home