• Bible Films Blog

    Looking at film interpretations of the stories in the Bible - past, present and future, as well as preparation for a future work on Straub/Huillet's Moses und Aron and a few bits and pieces on biblical studies.


    Name:
    Matt Page

    Location:
    U.K.












    Friday, February 19, 2010

    The Return of 'Return of the Epic'

    I've been reposting a couple of my articles that have disappeared from the web this week, and in addition to The Apocalypse which I posted on Wednesday, I've now also republished a 2004 article I wrote on the Return of the Epic. It was one of the first pieces I ever got published anywhere by anyone so it's nice to see it have a home once again. I can still remember writing it in my parents backgarden the day after getting back from watching Troy. There are probably a few things I would change there now, but it is what it is, and I kind of prefer having a true record of where I was at back then, than polishing it up, removing errors and pretending that my best then was the same as my best now.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home