• Bible Films Blog

    Looking at film interpretations of the stories in the Bible - past, present and future, as well as preparation for a future work on Straub/Huillet's Moses und Aron and a few bits and pieces on biblical studies.


    Name:
    Matt Page

    Location:
    U.K.












    Tuesday, April 01, 2008

    Podcast: The Passion

    See all posts on this film.
    Didn't have time to post this yesterday, but my latest podcast entry is up talking about BBC1's The Passion. I think that'll be the last time I discuss the film for a while. The other 15 entries are also still available to download.

    Labels: ,

    1 Comments:

    • At 1:54 pm, April 03, 2008, Blogger Kevin C. Neece said…

      Grrr. Second podcast in a row on a film I have no way yet of seeing! Oh, well. I will simply have to look forward to them as treats I get to unwrap when I finally get access to these films. Hope it's a great one!

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home