• Bible Films Blog

    Looking at film interpretations of the stories in the Bible - past, present and future, as well as preparation for a future work on Straub/Huillet's Moses und Aron and a few bits and pieces on biblical studies.


    Name:
    Matt Page

    Location:
    U.K.












    Friday, April 20, 2007

    Update on my other writing

    I've tended to avoid posting links to my writing elsewhere, mainly because I've not wanted to flood this blog with items that are irrelevant to its main purpose. However, I think it's worth including an occasional update on my other writing in case some of the projects that interest me might interest anyone who reads this blog. So here are a list of links to my recent writing for the rejesus blog:
    Film Review: Rocky Balboa

    Tomb Raiders - A look at the Jesus Tomb Controversy

    Film Review: Pan's Labyrinth

    Film Review: Amazing Grace

    My Sweet Lord - Some thoughts about the Chocolate Jesus sculpture

    The Follower - Review similar to my review here about these 3 short films.

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home