* November 2 — Nashville, TNI've no idea whether there will be similar screenings in the UK. I'm hoping to find out in the next few days.
* November 2 — Oklahoma City, OK
* November 2 — Albuquerque, NM
* November 5 — San Antonia, TX
* November 6 — Portland, OR
* November 6 — Charlotte, NC
One thing that did catch my eye is the Youthlink session on unplanned pregnancy. From the title I thought it was going to be a fairly bold youth session that used the film as a springboard to discuss the issue of unwanted teenage pregnancy which, as much as many try to deny it, is fairly prevalent at the moment. Sadly no, it's just another look at the material encouraging youth groups to look at the story through Mary's eyes. This is good as far as it goes, but I can't help but wonder which is the more likely scenario for the average church youth group member to find themself in.
My Nativity Story Central Page has links to all the other posts I've made on the film.