• Bible Films Blog

    Looking at film interpretations of the stories in the Bible - past, present and future, as well as preparation for a future work on Straub/Huillet's Moses und Aron and a few bits and pieces on biblical studies.


    Name:
    Matt Page

    Location:
    U.K.












    Thursday, May 18, 2006

    10 Things I Hate About Commandments

    A friend sent me a link to this - 10 Things I Hate About Commandments - which really has me chuckling. I do wonder who the people are who are one day watching The Ten Commandments (1956) and part way through say "you know, we could cut about twenty, five second segments out of this film and string them together into a spoof High School Drama". And then are bothered to do it! Anyway I'm glad they did, even though I fear for their sanity...

    Labels: ,

    3 Comments:

    • At 7:00 pm, May 18, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Sinead O'Connor? Samuel L. Jackson? Principal FIREBUSH??

      Brilliant. Thanks for a great midday laugh!

      DeMille IS De Man.

       
    • At 10:40 pm, May 18, 2006, Blogger RC said…

      That's pretty funny...thanks for sharing it.

      --RC of strangeculture.blogspot.com

       
    • At 5:00 pm, May 22, 2006, Blogger Matt Page said…

      Glad you both enjoyed it. I've seen it several times and it's not wearing thin yet!

      Matt

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home