• Bible Films Blog

    Looking at film interpretations of the stories in the Bible - past, present and future, as well as preparation for a future work on Straub/Huillet's Moses und Aron and a few bits and pieces on biblical studies.


    Name:
    Matt Page

    Location:
    U.K.












    Monday, April 03, 2006

    Loughborough Rugby Club - County Bowl Champions 2006

    This is not at all related to the subject matter of this blog, but I'm on cloud 9 this morning so I don't care! The rugby club I play for, Loughborough RFC, won the county bowl yesterday afternoon, putting in a great team performance to beat Leicester Vipers 29-17. I even managed to trundle over for a rare try. Congratulations to players and supporters alike!
    (I'm on the back row, third in from the left)

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home