• Bible Films Blog

    Looking at film interpretations of the stories in the Bible - past, present and future, as well as preparation for a future work on Straub/Huillet's Moses und Aron and a few bits and pieces on biblical studies.


    Name:
    Matt Page

    Location:
    U.K.












    Thursday, December 22, 2005

    Old Posts on The Passion of the Christ

    I'm writing this in Feb 2007, rather than the date shown, but I've chosen that date to reflect that fact that the articles it links to were written before this blog came into existence.

    Now that Blogger has given me the chance to use labels, it made sense to have a The Passion of the Christ label, but as my main wrting on this film is held elsewhere that would't be able to be picked up by the labeller.

    So I wrote a fairly lengthy preview piece on the film at the end of 2003 which looked at the history of Jesus films and how Gibson's film fitted into that. That got published at Open Heaven sometime later (once the enw website was released). I then wrote a review when the film came out. So here are the links:

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home