• Bible Films Blog

    Looking at film interpretations of the stories in the Bible - past, present and future, as well as preparation for a future work on Straub/Huillet's Moses und Aron and a few bits and pieces on biblical studies.


    Name:
    Matt Page

    Location:
    U.K.












    Tuesday, March 22, 2022

    Nicholas Diak Interview about "100 Bible Films"


    I first got to know Nicholas Diak back in 2017. I'd just heard about the book he was editing "The New Peplum" (my review) and thought it would be good to connect with him. I think I was hoping he might be able to squeeze-in a quick piece on a biblical neo-peplum, but alas, it had already gone to the publishers.

    Anyway, we've kept in touch, so I was delighted when he asked me for an interview for his homepage, which you can read it at the link below:


    If you've got something you'd like to interview me for or you'd like me to speak at, please just let me know.

    1 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home