• Bible Films Blog

    Looking at film interpretations of the stories in the Bible - past, present and future, as well as current film releases with spiritual significance, and a few bits and pieces on the Bible.

    Saturday, November 30, 2013

    My Review of The Bible is Online

    The History Channel's miniseries The Bible finally arrives in the UK tonight tucked away on Channel 5. I've written a few bits and pieces on some of the episodes here, but my main review of the series as a whole has just gone up at Ken Morefield's 1 More Film Blog. Ken was kind enough to provide me with review copies of the DVDs. I may post a few more thoughts on the episodes as the series progresses.

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Links to this post:

    Create a Link

    << Home