• Bible Films Blog

    Looking at film interpretations of the stories in the Bible - past, present and future, as well as preparation for a future work on Straub/Huillet's Moses und Aron and a few bits and pieces on biblical studies.


    Name:
    Matt Page

    Location:
    U.K.












    Tuesday, June 22, 2010

    Exodus on 4oD

    Back in 2007 I wrote various posts about the film Exodus (a.k.a The Margate Exodus) which set the story of Moses in the modern day seaside town of Margate. I've just discovered that the film is available to view online on Channel 4's 4oD as well as on YouTube, though I imagine access will be blocked in many countries.

    I have mixed memories of the film, partly because I remember its weakness more than its strengths. My review at the time mentioned various positives which I have since forgotten. Perhaps I should watch it again at some point.

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home