• Bible Films Blog

    Looking at film interpretations of the stories in the Bible - past, present and future, as well as preparation for a future work on Straub/Huillet's Moses und Aron and a few bits and pieces on biblical studies.


    Name:
    Matt Page

    Location:
    U.K.












    Monday, June 15, 2009

    Normal Service To Resume

    Apologies to regular readers that almost nothing has happened here since the 20th May. The last two weeks I've been on holiday, and a combination of the lack of broadband at our accommodation and holidaying with 2 under 3s meant 2 whole weeks without the internet (which nearly killed me). Prior to that I was just busy getting everything done that I needed to do before I went away on holiday, so I was a bit patchy for the two weeks before hand as well.

    So I'm planning to get things back to normal again, hopefully posting something most work days. I've got quite a backlog to catch up on, and plan to post my responses to the various films showing at next Monday's Ancient World in Silent Cinema event in London, so stay tuned.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home