• Bible Films Blog

    Looking at film interpretations of the stories in the Bible - past, present and future, as well as preparation for a future work on Straub/Huillet's Moses und Aron and a few bits and pieces on biblical studies.


    Name:
    Matt Page

    Location:
    U.K.












    Friday, February 01, 2008

    January Podcast Delayed

    Apologies to listeners of my Jesus Films Podcast: January's entry is late. Life is just very hectic at the moment. I'm in the middle of doing one house up whilst trying to sell another; I've started an extra job to earn a bit more cash; My other job is going through it's busiest period of the year; and I'm trying to be a husband, father, friend and blogger as well. On top of all of that, this afternoon we're off to Cambridge for the weekend to watch a performance of the musical my brother has written Academy of Death (based on the story of notorious 19th century doctor Robert Knox.

    Labels: , ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home